The goods are
transported from one port to another, through vessels and ships, and include the work of Outbound and inbound a container (full container) and, most importantly:
• Create a comprehensive, multi-served network covering the largest number of Red Sea and Arabian Gulf ports.
• Prepare and extract cargo documents and permits in addition to receiving, unloading, packaging, handling, loading and transporting of goods.
• Advice and guidance in marketing and sales.
• Widespread across Saudi Arabia and Gulf States, with full readiness to serve customers 24 hours.
• Provision of large containers for the transport of large cargo.